Monday, April 9, 2012

Basics.

I inevitably will tear up/cry through this whole thing, don't know why, if that's a good thing or bad but none-the-less HERE WE GO!!!  I feel I should start with a precursor as to what brings me here. My brother Matt who I love so dearly, just blogged a day in his life that I have been trying to catch up with him about. Since I am still waiting for him to return my phone call (ahem, Matty)..... I ended up reading his blog in the meantime and realized how nice it was to gain that insight into his mind. While he was just simply documenting the events of his day, I learned a little piece about his mind that makes up who he is, and in turn felt closer to him, and I love that. That sparked a long overlooked passion within myself for writing, growing, and sharing.  How could I have forgotten the clarity and wisdom derived from writing? Silly me, but regardless, I couldn't be happier to be back in the writers' seat sharing my craziness with everyone.

I am hoping through this blog we can all share together our thoughts, family issues, weight struggles, recipes, love stories, personal growth, etc.  I sincerely hope this blog finds everyone well and that you can benefit from reading it as much as I do writing it!


Please comment, share, do whatever you gotta do to spread the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment