Wednesday, October 14, 2020

No sleep

Poor guy looked horrible when he woke up this morning. Around 11 he crawled out of bed, saying he'd fallen asleep about 5am. We went to the couch and somehow started talking about everything. He said he had too many thoughts going through his head and needed some answers as to what was going on.

I told him I was working on getting the house list, completing repairs, etc. I'm also working full time, while running a business, meanwhile he currently doesn't have much on his plate so I told him if he was so worried about settling things- he could file and try to get some of those answers he needed. I told him with all I had going on, I simply wasn't in a hurry. We cried....we talked.... He said if I'm going to owe you money for the next 2.5 years I'd like to know how much that will be? I said well, I can't give you those answers, so again, if you want to know, call an attorney and start the process. We discussed again if lawyers were the best route to go and I know in my heart it is. Last time we talked he said that he didn't feel he owed me alimony because I wasn't a good enough wife basically. Emotionally and mentally, I just can't endure those kinds of conversations anymore so I just won't have any part of that. I'm not going to sit by while he decides what he thinks he owes me based on his interpretation of 'how good of a wife I've been.' That's just total bullshit. I'm pretty sure if you ask any ex-husband they'll say their ex-wives don't deserve a dime, which is why there are laws around this sort of thing. It was a pretty civil conversation overall. 

When he started to get sad and angry, as he always does, to try to get back on top-- he lashed out and asked What was going to happen to Stressed Mamas? I said, what do you mean? He said, well you started it while we were married so I own half. I told him cool, the attorneys can deal with that too. Not allowing him to get a rise out of me which is exactly what he wants. I simply can't be cut any lower, which he continues to try to do. Does he really want half of my business? It's fucking ridiculous.

I just can't.... I can't watch him punch his way out of these corners anymore, it's sad. Just really sad that he just tries and tries to hurt me, I wonder where he learned that...?

No comments:

Post a Comment